Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BRAND NEW VHT PITBULL GUITAR COMBO

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Senor SQUID, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    I FIGURED I WOULD GIVE THIS A SHOT EVEN THOUGH IT IS A GUITAR AMP. I should be receiving this custom ordered combo this week and no longer have the need for a guitar amp. I ordered it 3 months ago and now there is a current 4-6 month wait. A cranking 2-channel switching amp that delivers the goods and then some!

An all-around gigging and recording rig with personality to spare. Features a big punchy-sounding EL34 power section offering Class A mode, series/parallel footswitchable effects loop, and tube rectifier operation. 6L6 power tube operation is available at the flick of a switch. The footswitch selects channel A or B, Boost for either channel, and reverb, assignable to channel A, B, or both via a rocker switch on the footswitch itself. This modestly-sized monster can produce everything from pristine to scream to great gobs of distortion. The 12" Eminence speakers deliver huge volume sufficient for all but the biggest venues.

Features:

EL34 power section
    Class A mode
    Series/parallel footswitchable effects loop
    Tube rectifier operation
    6L6 power tube operation is available at the flick of a switch
    Dual 12" Eminence speakers
    Assignable footswitch selects channels and controls boost, reverb
    THEY CURRENTLY GO FOR AROUND $1950 OR MORE
    THIS AMP WILL BE BRAND NEW IN BOX!!
    I AM ASKING FOR $1600 CASH OR AM OPEN TO ALL BASS RELATED TRADES. FOR THE HIGHER END STUFF. I.E. LAKLAND, WARWICK, AGUILAR, GIBSON THUNDERBIRD,ETC.
    OPEN TO ALL TRADE POSSIBILITES
    GOOD REFERENCES

2. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    :ninja:

3. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
    PRICE DROP $1500.00 delivered in Continental US

4. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest