1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale BRAND NEW Yamaha Nathan East NE2 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by randyplaysbass, Jun 12, 2019.

1. randyplaysbass

randyplaysbass Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Downers Grove, Illinois
    US Distributor, Status Basses Endorsing Artist, Hipshot Music Product
    Price:
    $1950
    Strings:
    This bass is BRAND NEW. Not "like brand new"... BRAND NEW. Not a scratch on it. Complete with original box, OHSC, case candy and protective wrapper. If you are thinking about buying a new one of these.... buy this one instead and save a bunch of cash.
    From The Yamaha site:
    Featuring neck-through construction, the two-octave neck is built from maple and mahogany with an ebony fingerboard inlaid with figured abalone. Matching mother-of-pearl tuners complete the look. The unique BB body is made of maple and alder for a fat sound with plenty of definition. The BPZ-7 bridge features individual, machined saddles that provide precise intonation, a low profile, and an elegant look. The stacked Alnico humbuckers run through Yamaha's 5-control active electronics, which feature a custom 3-band EQ with a switchable mid-cut to provide sonic versatility for any situation.

Here is a link to the specifications:
    BBNE2 - Specs - Yamaha - United States

$1950.00 plus $50.00 shipping via UPS Ground insured to the contiguous 48. If the shipping is less, I will charge you actual shipping instead. Chase Quickpay, Venmo preferred. Paypal accepted as well.

IMG_1373. IMG_1374. IMG_1375. IMG_1379. IMG_1376. IMG_1376. IMG_1378. IMG_1377. IMG_1371. IMG_1370 2. IMG_1382. IMG_1381.

2. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    Beautiful. Can I ask the weight?

3. randyplaysbass

randyplaysbass Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2004
    Downers Grove, Illinois
    US Distributor, Status Basses Endorsing Artist, Hipshot Music Product
    9lbs 2 oz

DWBass, Fred312b and five7 like this.
  4. ranat

ranat

Dec 22, 2010
    LA California
    Marvelous black panther

5. bbh

bbh Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Dammit I just bought two axes I would’ve preferred this one.