Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BRAND NEW YAMAHA TRB-5PII 4 SALE

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by messiest, Aug 24, 2005.

1. messiest

messiest

May 17, 2005
    This is a BRAND NEW ASHED FINISHED IN BUVINGA YAMAHA TRB-5PII 5 STGS BASS -NECKTHRU . It's BRAND NEW, UNPLAYED CONDITION. NO DINGS, NEVER PLAYED. JUST KEEP IN THE CLOSET AND I TAKE A VERY GOOD CARE OF THIS BABY. Even u can recover the frets still very fresh & shiny. THE GOLDEN PRINT ON THE PUS STILL VERY FRESH! LISTED PRICE FOR MORE THAN 3700, NOW JUST 1850 INCLUDED THE SHIPPING. THAT'S BE COZ IT WILL COST A LOT 4 SHIP FROM MY PLACE TO YOURS. IT MAKE MORE FAIR TO THE BUYER! INCLUDED ORIGINAL YAMAHA HARD SHELL CASE -BRAND NEW & MADE IN USA, USER MANUAL, CASE KEYS....ETC. This 's a professional bass with very punch sound. WILL SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL. I ONLY ACCEPT BANK WIRE TRANSFER. I'm a experienced international shipper, and i will pack well as a pro. IF INTERESTED, PLS PM & EMAIL 4 MORE PICS!

Attached Files:

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I like ashed basses with punch sound. Where are you located?

3. messiest

messiest

May 17, 2005
    hey dr, i'm in hong kong.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Hong Kong! Wow! Say, since you are new to Talkbass--and your very first posting is for a very expensive bass--do you have any references that prospective buyers can check out to make sure that you are not one of those awful, bad bad scam people?

5. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    A free bump for Mess#
    Dr. I know this guy. In fact i have seen this bass. But I have a Nordstrand instead..hahahaha Yeah!!!

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Cool. The fact that you know this cat goes a long way. Cheers.

7. messiest

messiest

May 17, 2005
    THANKS 4 INTERESTED.
    HERE IS SOME NEW PICS.
    <http://community.webshots.com/album/433077119aopWQZ>
    THANKS.
    IF INTERESTED, PLS PM.
    THANKS.

8. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    As more TBer going for the TRB.. i think we need to ask Carey to do a custom model for the TRB :hyper:

9. messiest

messiest

May 17, 2005
    IF INTERESTED, PLS PM.

10. messiest

messiest

May 17, 2005
    IF INTERESTED, PLS PM.