1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

brandi Shearer

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by tunepeg35, Aug 22, 2007.

1. tunepeg35

tunepeg35

Dec 7, 2005
    Hey Guys have any of you Heard of Brandi Shearer? I intern at Fontana and my boss was playing her music last week in the office and I fell in love with it. She gives a really new and fresh sound to mellow guitar music. I have been playing her nonstop at the office there is just something about her voice that is so addicting. Check out her Myspace to listen to some of her stuff : http://www.myspace.com/brandishearer

2. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Not bad stuff at all, easy on the ears and eyes.

3. irjason

irjason In Memoriam

Nov 17, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    +1

Thanks for pointing her out.

4. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    She sucks man, you should Jazz It UP with John Densmore instead!

"Check it out. John Densmore has a new band called TribalJazz and they are gear. I heard their self title debut album while working at Universal and I love their vibe. They have this earthy sound and a jazz blend that feature different types of music from different cultures. I like their song Riders on the Storm. I found the link to their myspace page. I think everybody who loves the Doors and good music should check this out.
    www.myspace.com/tribaljazzdensmore"

(The above is a copy and paste from the OP's last post)

5. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Never heard of her, but Alan Shearer is well known around these parts!