1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brandon Tuomiko

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Bass, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bass

Bass

Nov 10, 2003
    Canada
    I notice that in 9 of the 13 threads Brandon has started another TalkBass member has become frustrated or upset. 4 of Brandon's 13 threads have been closed by a moderator.

-"Cleanup in Aisle 9"

2. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    So, can you beat his numbers? :)

I think of it as a Rorshach test; how wound up I get has more to do with my spiritual condition/mellowness factor at any given moment, more than anything else...

3. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    Livin' the dream.

4. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Exactly...

5. Sam Sherry

Sam Sherry Inadvertent Microtonalist Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2001
    Portland, ME
    Euphonic Audio "Player"
    I dunno. "Brandon Tuomiko" contains four of the five vowels. Everybody posting in this thread has three or less.

Conversely, the proportion of vowels to consonants in "Brandon Tuomiko" is higher than that for all the posters in this thread.

Work? Family? Music? Anybody?

"Step AWAY from the computer . . . put the mouse DOWN . . . put your hands on top of the strings and keep your groove in plain sight, sir . . ."

6. Marc Piane

Marc Piane

Jun 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Man, and I was just about to start a thread about what a what a whiner I am. I was going to call it "Hey Piane, Want some cheese with that whine?"

7. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    This pops up around my house pretty often. I have a daughter who gets some good grades, some not so good. She also has a tendency to "modify" her expensive new clothing to suit her own personal tastes. Drives my wife crazy.... to the point where I sometimes have to remind her to pick her battles. Personally, I'd rather spend the time discussing the grades and so on. The clothes and things seem to just sort themselves out.

8. Greg Clinkingbeard

Greg Clinkingbeard

Apr 4, 2005
    Kansas City area
    KC Strings
    I want to see a picture of this kid holding his water damaged Kay and standing next to a big pipe organ.. Until that happens, I'm skeptical.

9. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    I did a Google search... this is the only photo of Brandon that I could find.

:bag:

10. Marcus....you sure are on a hot roll today.

11. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Oh my. I remember when I had hair, too...:p

12. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    +1. Exactly, Sam.

As ever, well said.

13. In total agreement with Sam...

14. kurtsnyder

kurtsnyder

Oct 31, 2006
    Nashville
    I've had it up to my eye balls with him. He treats this board like a chat room; his posts are hard to read and follow; he starts trouble time and again; he's EXTREMELY arrogant! It's amazing to me that someone can have 318 posts (at this exact moment... it's sure to grow) of 97% uselessness just since October.

I can't take much more!

"Oh, this is the biggest one I ever had. You hear that Elizabeth? I'm coming to join you honey." :help:

15. Jake deVilliers

Jake deVilliers Commercial User

May 24, 2006
    Crescent Beach, BC
    Owner of The Bass Spa, String Repairman at Long & McQuade Vancouver
    BIGGUS, you've outdone yourself - that's an inspired piece of work! :D

16. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    as Craig Ferguson would say...

"Remiiind you of anyone?..."

17. Like they say, Attention, good or Bad is still attention..:meh:

18. kurtsnyder

kurtsnyder

Oct 31, 2006
    Nashville
    Hmmm... good point!

Kenny boy, is that you??

19. Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

Oct 8, 2007
    Boston, MA
    For me, the danger of saying who is/isn't worth listening to/talking with is a slippery slope. Its a personal decision; we can all choose to engage/disengage with anyone, at any time.

To try to legislate validity/worth/popularity makes me think of Lord of the Flies. I just choose to back away when I am bored, frustrated, or simply lack the energy for some particular interpersonal hijinks, or things I consider inane.

As Marcus and Sam imply, we all (hopefully) have bigger fish to fry...

20. kurtsnyder

kurtsnyder

Oct 31, 2006
    Nashville
    You can add 2 more to that!

I actually don't think this is Ken after I saw this: Brandon's Facebook Page. I wonder how much longer this is gonna be tolerated?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.