1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Breakout + Evil Gnomes = Jardinains!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassthumpa, Apr 20, 2006.

1. bassthumpa

bassthumpa

Aug 31, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Jardinains!

The gnomes are evil. Evil, I say.

EVIL.

• Download this game.
    • Install this game.
    • Play this game.
    • Witness the hijinks of the evil gnomes as they throw stuff at you and laugh mercilessly upon your demise.

I recommend starting off on the hard or insane levels just to get a quick idea of how nasty those gnomes are. Have fun!

2. Not bad.

A free game of "Breakout" is good with me.

3. bassthumpa

bassthumpa

Aug 31, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Did I mention that the gnomes were evil? Just checking. Because they are. Evil, that is.

4. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    Tons of fun, but I had to stop before I smashed my monitor because of those damn gnomes! Argh!

Thank you for reminding me that I need a laser mouse.

5. bassthumpa

bassthumpa

Aug 31, 2004
    Austin, TX
    I told you man... they're EVIL!

6. WalterBush

WalterBush

Feb 27, 2005
    Yuma, Az
    Full disclosure, I'm a certified Fender technician working in a music store that carries Fender, Yamaha, and Ibanez products among others.
    Great. My wife saw me playing this game. She loves breakout-types. I probably won't see her for a month, now. Thanks.

The gnomes are, in fact, evil, and as a result, I take great satisfaction in bouncing them off the paddle for points, and listening to their pathetic cries, heh heh :D