Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brendan

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by MJ5150, Sep 10, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Excellent guy here. He takes good care of his gear. Very easy to deal with. I don't think you can find a more laid back guy than Brendan.

The bass I bought from him was in excellent condition, exactly as he described it. If he was selling something else I wanted, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it from him.

-Mike

2. mike sancho

mike sancho SANCH

Feb 10, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    I just did a deal with Brendan and there were no problems. Easy to deal with and quick to respond to emails. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

3. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    just did a trade with Brendan that went very smoothly with absolutely no problem. i would definitely deal with him again.

4. pooky

pooky

Sep 11, 2004
    on top of being easy to deal with and cool to talk bass with brendan was quick to keep in contact with me by phone as i have limited computer access and i felt totally cool sending the cash this cabinet is like new and sounds great what a deal thanks .and it was packed for shipping the best and strongest i have seen im mean it was tough opening the package it was even double boxed thanks again dave this cabinet kicks ass

5. Blueszilla

Blueszilla Bassist ordinaire

Apr 2, 2003
    The Duke City
    Traded basses with Brendan, received bass promptly and in condition he said. Transaction went as smooth as pie, and Brendan was right on top with communications. Top notch dude, too. I'd do business with him any day.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I made another deal with Brendan, so here I go again. I bought his Ibanez PD7 pedal.

This pedal looks brand new. I think I could probably return it to GC, and they would take it back. It is in awesome condition. The packaging was great. Wrapped a couple times in bubble wrap, and padded on both sides with more bubble wrap. Brendan definitely knows how to package his items.

As I said last time, when Brendan is selling something, I would have NO problem buying it from him. Heck, it even arrived on the day he said it would!

-Mike

7. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Brendan was on the run again, and was in the middle of a move to Chattanooga. The authorities were hot on his tracks, and unknown to both of us, a homing device was attached to his Ampeg SVP-Pro to alert them to Brendan's whereabouts. Well, Brendan traded me his Ampeg SVP-Pro and an Ibanez pedal for my Ibanez ATK300. Little did I know what was awaiting for me. An armada of police squad cars, apache helicopters, and an M-1 Abrams tank arrived at my door, looking for the fugitive known as Brendan. After days of interrogation and cavity searches, I was able to prove that I wasn't Brendan. After I was let go, I found a package that contained an Ibanez Pedal from Brendan. Yipee :hyper:

Even with all the ordeals, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Brendan again. A real honest and easy guy to work with, who will go to the ends of the earth to seal his part of the deal.

This is a beard you can trust
    [​IMG]