1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brendon Small is a Genius!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by SplinteredSkull, Oct 29, 2013.

1. This is just a fanboy rant, but feel free to express your own admiration as well ;). I was able to Finally watch the Dethklok Doomstar Requiem special today, and WOW. That was an awesome movie short and musical. It is probably the only musical I will ever love. Dethklok and Metalocalypse rule, and all the music that Brendon composes is simply amazing. He seems to always be able to switch it up, keep it original and have an incredible atmospheric effect. The soundtrack continuity, orchestral and synth elements, and heavy use of clean vocals and choruses were all new branch-outs and they were executed perfectly. Now I'm just blasting back through all of the Dethalbums and greatly enjoying myself.

Thank you, carry on ;)

2. (In reference to the vocals and branch outs: I am referring to the image/idea of the band Dethklok rather than other music they have created together or solo-wise i.e. Galaktikon)