1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brian Cushing: Two-Time NFL Rookie of the Year

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mike_v_s, May 13, 2010.

1. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    My thoughts? Well this coffee could be a little stronger, probably made by the asshat who uses two filters and extra grounds to try and make it 'better for you'.

2. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    Football would be better if it were hockey.

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Clay Matthews Should have got it anyway.

4. I may be a little slow, but...How do you get to be Rookie of the year twice? Isn't your rookie year the first one you play?

5. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    My thoughts are that I should have taken a nap before I leave for band practice here in about 5 minutes, but because of the internet I didn't.

6. He was voted the Defensive Rookie of the Year, then facts about steroid use and a positive test caused the AP to revote. He won that time, too. I thought the title was funny.

Mike

7. Oh man, ever since the story broke it's been all over local news and sports talk radio stations (all four of them) and it's all they've been talking about. I really can't wait til it all blows over.

There's no denying his great rookie year...I just hope he'll still be a top-performer now that he's clean.

8. Good thing this guy came from a respectable college program, or he probably wouldn't have been given the benefit of the doubt the second time...

... oh, wait, nvm.

9. xray

xray

Feb 15, 2009
    Kona, HI
    Yea your right - steroids are legal in the NHL!:rollno:

10. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    BREAKING NEWS: Pro athlete used PEDs

Meh