Brian Moore Bass'es

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by LvHooters, Oct 20, 2000.

1. LvHooters

Sep 20, 2000
    Anyone know about Brian Moore Basses?..They are a local Guitar make near me in NY...I saw them at a Guitar Show here recently and the were real pretty..They Custom make but also have STOCK and the $$ seem pretty reasonable for what they have..But how do they SOUND?..their site is Thanks
  2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Dunno about their basses. Clint Black plays one of their guitars on stage. Looks great, sounds OK, I guess.
  3. Yea, I went to a local store, and tey had a five. It was beautiful! It had flame, or quilt, binding,
    two soapbars, Elixr strings.
    It turns out this is their Korean
    line- (i-series). It was $1,100.
    I would seriously would have looked furthet, but I just bought an F Bass. Check Em Out.
  4. I've played the i series Brian Moore basses at a local store in Phoenix. The quality is excellent, big bang for the buck and by FAR the best instrument ever manufactured in Korea that I've come across so you should inquire about these instruments. However, I'm a Spector man and their Euro made line isn't priced too steep and DEFINITELY worth checking out. BTW both Brian Moore and Spector are located in the same area and both carry a very pricey American made line (Spector is located in Saugerties, NY). I hope that helps!!! :D

[Edited by Mr. Dead on 10-22-2000 at 11:58 AM]