Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice 5 string fretless FS/FT Hrtke 3500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassman134, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Hey,

I bought this Bass a few months ago and never really got into playing fretless. It has a chip on the head stock that I filled in and I had to shim the neck to get the action I like. It has a set of tomastik Jazz flats on it. Sounds great, plays great, just not for me. What I really need is a Hartke 3500 head. I figure these go for about 250 used. I paid 225 for this bass and the stings were 60 bucks. Seems like a fair trade. If no one has a trade I'll sell the bass for $200 + shipping.

Thanks

2. What sort of trades are you interested in?

3. I am looking for a Hartke 3500, or any head that pushes at least as much power (240watts) into 8ohms. I am only interested in Amps, I'd even consider a power amp. Let me know... I am good on Basses and speaker cabs.

4. Can't help ya on heads. I just got my one little SWR.

5. Still got it.... someone make me an offer? Or trade for something musical?

6. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    hey bassman, you got PM

7. Pics are linked in the second message ....... ^

Thanks!

8. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.
    That's unlined? I thought them BRrice were all lined. Hmmm.

Bassman where would you be shipping from?

9. Yes its unlined. If you are looking on the web, the ones Rondo has list are Brice V2 I guess meaning version 2. I am in Staten Island NY. It could probably use a setup from someone who knows what they are doing, I just changed the strings on it.