Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice 5-String Fretless Jazz bass!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by AaronWarren, Apr 21, 2005.

1. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    This is the natural body with black block inlays, and fretless.. If you do a search you should be able to find some pics. I bought this bass because it looked cool, but once I recieved it, I played it once and never played it again... They no longer sell these basses.. It has just sat in my studio, Literally played once!!!! Anyway, it is in perfect condition and I cannot think of a better copy to ever own! It is a beautiful bass, with a perfect finish and a wonderful sound... Cannot believe these things are this cheap and this beautiful. Anyway, hopefully she will find a good home. $225 shipped.

Aaron
    AH@Hqalloys.com

2. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    bump...

3. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    THE BASS IS NOW $200 SHIPPED!

4. doublemuff216

doublemuff216

Jun 14, 2004
    Astoria NY
    if i didnt have to fund an NYU education this coming fall i'd be all over this deal like white on rice...it's a shame you didnt play that thing more. they're mighty pretty...how does it play?

5. you got PM

6. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Interested in any trades?

7. AaronWarren

AaronWarren

Sep 7, 2000
    Sunny SoCal
    I noticed one mistake... The bass does not have the black block inlays like I said... It is just a maple unlined board. Thanks... Trades? What do you got?

8. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    Avatar B115h [modified] and an Avatar B210 Delta. If you're up for it-a straight up trade [the B210] for the bass might be possible.

That's all