Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice 6 str. fretless, experiences?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by markowens1234, Aug 27, 2005.

1. markowens1234

markowens1234

May 2, 2004
    Has anyone ever played/owned/hated/loved a Brice 6 string fretless? They have one at ::gasp:: guitar center for 210 bucks used, im thinking about laying down the suds for it... but I haven't heard much on Brices, especially fretless ones.

2. A while ago I was shopping around for a fretless bass and came across a 5-string fretless Brice on Ebay....actually I came across about 100 of them, each for less then $200. I didn't buy one, but for that money I'm thinking it's a piece of garbage. If I found one in a store that I could actually play then I would have a better opinion, but I've only seen them online. They look decent, but looks can be decieving.

3. Visti

Visti

Aug 20, 2005
    Aalborg, Denmark
    There´s a review of one of the fretted models here: http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378737

What I hear is that they're pretty solid handiwork for the price, but can vary in construction and playability, but as long as you can try it out, there shouldn't be any problems with you buying it.