Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice basses: the way to obtain sound-clips

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vcat, Sep 3, 2004.

1. vcat

vcat

Jun 2, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Hi everybody,

I've seen several threads lately that requested sound-clips of Birices and unfortunately died very quickly without any result. I am intrigued by Brices and yet too reluctant to buy a bass without having played it first. As it is not possible for me to try it (unless any of Brice owners live near Raleigh (NC) or Cherleston (SC). I emailed Kurt asking for sound clips and was not really satisfied with his answer:

"The V2 is discontinued, we only have a very few left. The HXB is currently, but I don't have any clips. I think you can find some at www.talkbass.com - click on the users forums. But honestly I think the sound has as much to do with your amp as the bass itself."

I understand that most probably he is too busy to fulfill a request of ONE potential customer, maybe he'll do it if MANY people ask for the same thing. It does not look like he has anything to hide, so if you're interested to hear Brices maybe you should email Kurt and aski for it? Who knows, it might work.

VK