Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice Dougles 5 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hero of the Day, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
    I purchased this bass from jive about 3 months ago. It's a great bass all around. It has a great feel, the neck is perfect and the tone is smooth. The bass has no nicks or scratches. They do not sell this Dougles 5 at rondo anymore so they are getting hard to find. Im selling it because i am just not a 5 string player. :bassist:

Im asking $225 OBO, I might be willing to trade for a 4 string fender jazz.

Full Bass [​IMG]
    Body
    [​IMG]

2. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    I think what you're asking for the bass is WAY too high. If you lower it a little you might get some more bites.

3. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
  4. Glenn D.

Glenn D.

Aug 20, 2002
    Fort Collins, CO
    PM Sent.

Glenn D.

5. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
  6. I am interested. Do you know what pickups it has? and I didn't see the new price, what is it?

7. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
    I dont know the name of the pickups but, they are the standard 5 string pickups that Brice use. The new price is $225 or you can offer me a trade.

8. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
    Im gona give TBers alittle bit more time before moving this to ebay.

9. Thanks for the time. I am currently collecting my fundage. I really like your bass, and I am very strongly considering it.

10. NCorder

NCorder Smoke-free since 4/3/05

Dec 26, 2002
    Dayton, OH
    My Warwick finally sold, but only after +2,000 views! So, here's a bump for a cool, cheap bass!

11. hey man, do you still have this thing?
    I have a pair of Bartolini jazz pups. Would they fit in it? They are the standard Fender jazz sizes.

Chris

12. Hero of the Day

Hero of the Day

Aug 17, 2003
    yes I still have it and yeah those pickups will fit.