1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Brice EB-3 bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Anjohl, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Anjohl

Anjohl

Oct 2, 2010
    Hey guys, first time poster, long time lurker!

I am an older "beginnier" bassist, I am 30 and played guitar for 15 years. I still pluck around on my acoustic, but I have no desire to take my electric guitar playing any higher.

I have been interested in playing bass for a while, and the local store had a Brice Eb-3 copy at the store today that felt solid. Nice hunk of wood, nice neck, looks alright.

How is this brand's reputation? From what I could figure out on here and google, they are an imprint of the SX bases?

I also like the SX Marcus Miller style Jazz, which would be just about $20 more than this one...but this EB-3 doesn't have to come in the mail.

Anyone tried one? I want a bass for writing on, mucking around on, and occaisionally jamming with.