Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brice HXB-405

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Triclops, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    does anybody have one, and what do you think?
    also post some pics of your Brice if you can! These haven't been availlable from Rondo for a while,however I hope Kurt stocks them again soon!

2. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    bump

3. Had a HXB 406 - sold it to get a neck-thru Prestige from Brice. Best thing I've done so far - always get good comments on the sound, even though the electronics are noisy since they dirty up real fast (read: cheap). Can't go back to the narrow string spacing either.

4. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Its on its way as soon as the e-check clears!:eek: I can't wait!
    I have been wanting one of these for 2 years!:D

5. Nice score man, I've been wandering about those Brice basses for quite some time, but I just don't have a need for one right with a 6 string Ibanez and a 4 string Peavey. You'll definately have to take some closer, and more flattering pictures of it once it lays in your pessesion, I'm sure the ones you've posted -although they're are good- just don't do it any justice! Congrats man, from what everyone around here says, it seems the Brice/SX/Douglas/ Rondo in general basses/guitars are pretty freakin kick @$$

-ryan-

6. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    thx man!

7. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    Holy crap! did I ever get a wicked deal! this thing plays like a dream,the sound is incredible,and the finish is everything I expected and more! these basses are such a steal! heres more pics:eek: