1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Brice Prestige Z6 Neck-Through

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pointbass, Jul 7, 2005.

1. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    I'm not necessarily 100% committed to selling this bass, simply because it's soooo good , but the reality is that it simply doesn't get played anymore. I love this bass, but frankly, the Conklin and FBB get all of the playing time and this very cool Brice just collects dust.

[​IMG]

The bass is in near pristine condition ...... absolutely no nicks, scratches, or other marks. It has been completely re-strung with LaBella flats, the strings have less than 10 hours on them. It is totally set-up with medium-low string height, neck is completely in tune, frets are really well dressed. It comes with a gig bag. You can get more info by going here Brice Z6NT FS The original Rondo info for this bass can be found here

The price is $350 firm, buyer pays the shipping/insurance. The only two trades I would be interested in are for either a like-new Hartke Kickback 12 or a MIJ Fender fretless (unlined only) 4.

2. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Okay, I'm definitely going to sell this bass, I've already bumped this a few times while I debated back and forth. Thanks to those who have PM'd or e-mailed, but just to make sure of the deal:

It's $350 firm, not open for bartering. You can buy the bass new from Rondo for $449 (link above) plus the new strings and gig bag .... it'll run you about $520 + shipping. I'm only interested in one of two trades, either a like new Hartke Kickback 12/Kickback 15 or a MIJ unlined fretless 4 (or 5). No MIM's, no lines. I would consider a MIA fretless unlined as well, but I don't want to add any money into the deal.

I will be on vacation the first week of August, and if there is no interest at TB then it's off to the nasty 'bay for $375 to cover the ad costs ........

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Y'know, if this were fretless, I'd be all over it :(. G'luck selling!

-Ray

4. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Thanks Ray ...... if it was fretless, I'd keep it myself. That's kind of the problem, I find myself playing fretless more and more of the time, with the GT7 getting all the fretted work. Ideally, I'm shooting for a fretless 4 to replace my great MIJ fretted 4 .............

5. Just a question, since I echo your sentiments on this axe. I picked one up on Ebay, but the electronics are just the pits. Gets the sound you want, but don't turn a knob because the static will kill you.

Did you experience anything like this, and if so, any suggestions?

Thanks!

6. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Hey TB Player,

Sorry for the delay in answering, but I was away on vacation for the past week .......

My bass has no issues with the electronics now, when I first got it there was a minor wiring/connection problem, but all is cool now. Pots are clean and quiet, pups are strong.

A few more days here, the off to the 'bay ............

7. pointbass

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    The bass is sold ... thanks to all for the interest and contacts :cool: