Bridge for "String through Body" Bass...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by bertbassplayer, Mar 29, 2001.

  1. bertbassplayer

    bertbassplayer Supporting Member

    Jul 7, 2000
    DFW, TX
    I have a '96 American Standard Jazz Bass V, the strings thread through the body. Whats a good bridge I can find that's through the body? Or am I going to have to go and get a bridge and drill the holes to allow for the through the body
  2. notduane


    Nov 24, 2000
    :eek: Turn that drill off! :p .

    Warmoth has a Gotoh for fivers that will
    accommodate through-body stringing.
    It's also width adjustable. They have
    the ferrules too. In case those get
    messed up. Gotoh is $60 in chrome.

    (click on Gotoh, above :D ) .