1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Bridge ( MIM P-Bass) - $20 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DumpsterDave, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Price:
    20 Shipped
    This bridge came off my early 2000's Fender MIM P-Bass.

I'm including mounting screws. However, in full disclosure, the screw second from the left is partially stripped. Of course this doesn't effect the bridge's performance. I just don't want any surprises on the buyers end.

$20 Shipped / PayPal Please.

Bass%20Bridge_zps9ldcr1bj.

2. Bump

3. dusterdan

dusterdan

Feb 24, 2014
    So Cal
    was this a 60's RI bridge or something? kinda cool with the threaded saddles!

4. I don't know. I wish I had an answer for you.

5. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    The earliest MIM Precision that would have used this particular bridge type as stock would have been a very late 2005 Classic Series 50's P, for the '06 model year ... these were used 4 years earlier on the Classic Series 60's Jazz, and were never used on a MIM Standard series bass ... there is a good chance that if this came off an early 2000 MIM Standard P, it would have been an aftermarket installation ...

6. This unit is sold and headed north.