Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bridge options: I need pics of different bridges

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by Basschair, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Basschair

Basschair .............. Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 5, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Hi all,

I was about to order yet another Hipshot bridge for yet another project, and then asked myself why I was being so exclusive to that brand. I like them, but not to the point of being exclusive. I really like the look/style of my Warwick thumb b/o, with a top-loading anchor for the string ball seperate from the bridge saddle-strip. Basically, I'm here to solicit pics of your bridges, at least those that are in production and can be purchased from some company or vendor.

Please include brand!

Thanks

-bc-

2. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    you could try ETS, they make some sweet bridges, and will make you a custom designed tailpiece, they're working on one for me right now.

http://www.ets-hardware.com/

3. Cerb

Cerb

Sep 27, 2004
    Indiana
    The tuning fork from ETS is what I will be ordering Saturday. Having the name engraved (Concordis) is only going to be an extra $6.00.

4. Groove Theory

Groove Theory Grizzly Adams DID have a beard.

Oct 3, 2004
    The Psychiatric Ward
    yeah their prices are real good, I designed a totally custom tailpiece and it was only an extra 12 euros for them to make it.

5. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU