1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bridge replacement assistance :)

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Oskar Alex, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. Hey guys!

    I'm playing a Sadowsky 24-fret NYC 5-string from '95, and I like to change strings often because I wear them out fast. I'm looking into changing my bridge from a regular GOTOH "top-loading" one, to one where you don't have to thread the string through anything, instead just placing it "on" the bridge, commonly found on Sandberg basses. Do you guys know the kind of bridge I'm talking about? What is it called? Really grateful if anyone has some good recommendations for me. :)

    EDIT: Uploaded a picture of my current bridge!

    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Zooberwerx

    Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

    Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Lownote38 likes this.
  3. DaveAceofBass

    DaveAceofBass Supporting Member

    Feb 20, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Get the new Sadowsky bridge, which is custom made by Hipshot.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.