1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BRIDGE REPLACEMENT HELP

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by pranaychhibber, Mar 25, 2009.

1. pranaychhibber

pranaychhibber

Mar 25, 2009
    New Delhi
    i have a three year old yamaha ERB 070 and i need to replace the bridge

the problem is that there are no channells under the saddle screws and thats why the saddles move mid performance changing the string spacing and hamper my playing.
    Also there are now grooves on the plate which look ugly and only accentuate the problem.
    the best i can describe the bridge is that it is a standard plate and saddle like the ones on fender but has 7 screws - two on either side of the saddle at the bottom end side and two ,one in each corner, of the upper side

i know its gonna be expensive but the thing is that the bass is really well balanced and has a really great chunky neck great for slapping and popping which i cant do on my ibanez (it cant produce the tone even with the EQ)

so please help

2. Ric5

Ric5 Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 29, 2008
    Colorado
    I Grow Organic Carrots