1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Bridges - Hipshot Black A & B style 4 string NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by astrah, Nov 25, 2018.

1. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    Price:
    $40-50
    I purchased all of these bridges from guys on TalkBass over the past 15 years or so. I’m no longer building, so it’s time to start liquidating some of the accumulation. All of the bridges here were bought as new. I’ve never mounted any of them, and they all appear new. The specks that appear on the photos are dust that I honestly did not see to the naked eye, but I guess the camera shows pretty well with magnification. But its glare from the non diffused lighting and dust. All prices include USPS shipping to all 50 states. PM me with any questions please. No international shipping please. Thank you.

1. Gotoh 201B Chrome. 5 Hole Fender Mount. .750" (19mm) Spacing. Appears to be brand new. Really nice, simple bridge. $30 SOLD!
    1  Gotoh 201B Bridge 2.JPG

2. Hipshot B style Black Aluminum. Sting Through capable, but can also be used in non string through applications. 4 Hole Mount. .750" (19mm) spacing. Mike Tobias uses these on MTDs because of the simplicity. Looks Brand new. $40
    2  Hipshot B Bridge 1.JPG

3. Schaller 3D Black. The E string saddle is not as black as the rest for some reason, but it all works perfectly, and the rest is cosmetically perfect. Looks new with no wear at all on the saddles. 750" (19mm) centers, but adjustable spacing. $40 SOLD!
    3  Schaller 3D Bridge 1.JPG

4. Schaller Bass 2000 Black Bridge. 5 Hole Fender Mount. This is a really cool bridge. It’s a top loader (and a really clever way of doing it) that has some mass to it, though not as much as a BadAss. Very sturdy built. Fully adjustable string spacing. These are still sold in Europe, but are rare in the US. Appears to have no wear on the saddles. $50 SOLD!
    4  Schaller Bass 2000 Bridge 1.JPG

5. Hipshot A Style Brass Black Bridge. 4 Hole Mount. String Through Capable, but can also be used in non string through applications. .750” (19mm) String Spacing. Appears to be brand new. $50
    5  Hiphot A Bridge String Through 5.JPG

6. Hipshot A Style Brass Black Bridge. 4 Hole Mount. Non string Through. .750” (19mm) String Spacing. Appears to be brand new. $50 SOLD!
    6  Hipshot Non String Through 6-1.JPG

7. Schaller Chrome 3D Bridge Shim Plate Free with any bridge purchase, or $3 for the shipping and it’s yours. SOLD!
    7  Schaller 3D Shim Plate Chrome.JPG

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    #1 Gotoh 201B is SOLD. Thank you Greg!

maverick49 and 123321 like this.
  3. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    #4 Schaller Bass 2000 Black Bridge is SOLD. Thank you Aaron!

123321 likes this.
  4. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    #6. Hipshot A Style Brass Black Bridge. 4 Hole Mount. Non string Through is SOLD! Thank you Scot!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  5. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Audio Mike Lull Custom Guitars Gallien Krueger amplification Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass Electronics
    I will take the Schuller 463 (#3)

6. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    #3. Schaller 3D Black and #7. Schaller Chrome 3D Bridge Shim Plate SOLD! Thank you Tony!

TonyP- likes this.
  7. mustBmtd

mustBmtd

Sep 28, 2012
    Memphis,Tn
    Do you still have the B style? The through the body 4string.

8. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    #2. Hipshot B style Black Aluminum and #5. Hipshot A Style Brass Black Bridge still available.