briefcase bag from Studio Slips in CA

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BassinCT, Sep 3, 2010.

1. BassinCT

BassinCT

Jun 17, 2006
    Connecticut
    I received a custom ordered briefcase/bag for my MoMark head from Studio Slips last week and was very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. If you are looking for bags & dust covers, check out what they're offering- the prices are competitive with what most amp manufacturers offer, but the quality is great. Much better than the Markbass bags, IMO.

When I get a set of Berg's, I plan on ordering dust covers from them as well. (I am not affiliated in any way with the company)

2. dlvalure

dlvalure

Oct 26, 2009
    I'm interested can you send me a link

3. jnewmark

jnewmark Just wanna play the groove. Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2006
    Stax 1966
    Third St. Cigar Records staff musician.
  4. BassinCT

BassinCT

Jun 17, 2006
    Connecticut
    If the specific bag or cover isn't available, measure (twice) the dimensions of your equipment <g> and forward a link to a product page, if available.

If you are interested in a case for an amp head, I recommend one with double padding.
    R

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021