Brilliant plan to DESTROY MTV!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by evilbrian9, Mar 8, 2003.

1. i have been entering any and every contest they have and my plan is that eventually i will get picked. when i win im gonna do something stupid. i just dont know what yet. like that chick that tried to beat up carson when she lost at spring break a few years ago.

what should i do?
  2. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    LOL, get on a live show and beat the **** out of carson.:D
  3. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    The way to destroy MTV is to simply turn it off, and convince on friend to do the same.

4. Yeah, ironically, by entering every contest, you're helping them. Making it appear that they have a larger audience thus allowing more money to flow their way from advertisers.

If you did something stupid live, they'd just put it on "MTV:Behind the Scenes" or something, and make them appear even more edgy than they really are.
  5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    way to rage against the machine there, champ. :rolleyes:

6. I was really scared before, and it kinda hurt...but it felt really good. :D
  7. AltIII

Sep 3, 2002
    well yeah, you're supporting them, but...

you could get a temp(or real) tattoo of a bunch of "too hot for tv" words on your face. Won't be much of a show if they can't show your face.
    Either that or go into thier video vault and torch all those videos they show when they're not showing non-music related content.
  8. You could always try shooting up a school wearing an "I (heart) Carson!" t-shirt.

Its how I got rid of the Spice Girls!
  9. As any REAL ninja will tell you, the true way to destroy MTV is to find the executives, bigwigs, hosts, etc., and personally execute them.

But even then, new ones shall emerge, and then you know what you must do.

::imagines a ninja lurking in the shadows and decapitates carson daly

(i wish i were funny)
  10. Do something original. Like throwing a TV out the window. :bassist:
  11. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    MTV sucks big time. No one I know even watches the crap. It's not even music tv. it's teenager BS. Like a huge after-school special gone horribly wrong.
  12. Count me in.

I want to bash his face in with the heavy end of my bass.

WHOOMP! :bassist:
  13. apply for an internship there, and work your way up the business ladder. In about 30 years of hard, cut-throat work, you should be CEO. Then make yourself a facist ruler of MTV and change it to an all John Turner channel

wait, I have a new career path, be back later
  14. you want to see taking over MTV? we have been planning it since 1995, their new album is called Infiltrate*Destroy*Rebuild* If you look into it enough, youll see that everything is working, and the alliance is real, and so is the ask cky board. ive met them all, quit a few times:bassist:
  15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I don't hate the MTV crowd so much... I'm more sick of the Hot Topic crowd. The MTV crowd are not fakes... they actually are morons, they aren't talented actors, it isn't done with mirrors, morons... plain and simple.

Hot Topic kids are on the other hand NOT punk... they are not bringing down "the system" when they pay 29 dollars for a shirt that says how much of an individual they are. And lets not forget the fact that they are SUPPORTING a corperation... Hot Topic. So uh, to the them I say, stop hanging out at the mall, go home and drink some bleach (I wanna die with clorox in reach). Sorry... I went to the mall the other day, and it was like Mudvayne was performing at the food court or something... those damn kids were everywhere.

Ugh I'm getting too old. :bawl:
  16. Pppppffpfffffftttttfttt!! If I'd been drinking anything, it would now be all over my monitor :D :D

Wait, that joke's not PC and I laughed at it. Am I a bad person? :eek:

17. No, that makes you a good person :)

::chants:: Overly PC is not for me! ::end chant::
  18. Yeah, welcome to the dark side, its not so bad, they let you keep the little piece of brain they remove.