Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Brim

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by QzarBaron, Dec 29, 2005.

1. I just bought an Ampeg 410 from him. Everything about the transaction was pleasant. I had some delays and Brim was very good about it and even came to drop off the cab to my house himself. He was also very honest and understanding on the phone and great to do business with. Great price too. Definetly recommended. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

2. M5Yates

M5Yates

Feb 7, 2005
    Austin, TX
    I just bought a Bayou speaker cable from Xavier. He shipped the same day I paid. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks,
    Bill

3. EricF

EricF Habitual User

Sep 26, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Brim/Xavier was great to deal with. Good communication, prompt shipping, and careful packing. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy from him again.

4. Brim

Brim

Nov 20, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Thanks fellas. This was my first string of sales here on TalkBass. I must say it's a great community to deal with - much better than Ebay or HarmonyCentral type places.

5. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Just sold Brim a Sterling fretless and he's been a total pleasure to deal with. Great communication, very fast payment, smooth transaction.
    Thanks!