1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Bring Back the A-Team

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Part 1 :

I love youtube :cool:

2. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Laurent you and I could start an A team ! :bassist:

3. haha...who would you be... ? B.A ? Hannibal ? :D

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

I would rather just be me , its easier that way ;)

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    You sir, are a true gentleman.

6. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Watch A-team once in a while...

So me and my friends had a idea... We should take a van, make it look like A-team van. Put it inside a box that looks like a truck... then put it somewhere on Santa Cruz or Berkeley University campus. Wait for hippies to start their protest or something (especially feminist protest on how men rule the world bluh bluh) and then go around give out free razor and instruction on how to shave to all hippie hairy women. Then when they get pissed jump into a A-team van... blow the front of the box, and race out of the city... Plan is to Film it and put it out as new episode of A-team... "Saving world from hippies and their underarm/leg hair"

7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    The A Team's touchy feely no one gets killed political correctness was annoying. Worse, kids back in the day may have believed that it was possible to shoot at each other and not get anyone hurt. Hmmm... Maybe that's why we have these folks who walk around wearing rose colored glasses.

8. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA

May i be the first one to say:

:rollno:

:D

9. Neb Maro

Neb Maro I don't think, but I still am.

Oct 20, 2006
    So. Cali
    Hey, I thought the A-Team was really cool. Especially since they didn't seen to have a "Kill-em all and let God sort them out" personality. I remember seeing the A-Team live show at Universal Studios in Cali. Well, I remember snippets as I was only four or five at the time.