1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE ROBOCALL INVENTOR!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Steve, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Dude, whoever you are MR. Robocall inventor, you suck!

I had to clean out my answering machine this morning because it was clogged with robocalls. That was around about 10:00 A.M. since then, I have 14 new messages and another one coming in right now......15!

2. Phalex

Phalex Semper Gumby Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2006
    G.R. MI
    Yup. I'm with you there. I'm kinda pissed off at the guy that wrote the exceptions into the "Do Not Call List".

I said, "Don't call me, it pisses me off". And someone who knew better said "Well. OK, but it'll still be OK if The orphans and my friends call you."

I've actually had telemarketers argue this point with me. Do they not have access to the list of people that asked not to be bothered? Why do they seem to think they're special?

3. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Was it election candidate spam? I've been getting a lot of that. Fortunately, it'll be overt tomorrow.

4. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Lubbock, TX
    I believe you are looking for this gentleman:

[​IMG]