Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

brock29609

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by brock29609, Jun 10, 2005.

1. brock29609

brock29609 4 strings, 2 wheels

May 11, 2003
    Greenville, SC
  2. No problems here. I sold Mike, my Schroeder Cab. He was quick to pay, and was a pleasure to to business with.
    Mike, thanks again.
    Andrew :bassist:

3. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Bought an Avatar B210 delta cab from him. Quick communication, very fast shipping, and the item arrived very well packed (as I was warned).

Thanks!

4. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Portugal
    Michael sold me an SWR 550x head last summer, smooth transition, very willing to do int. shipping (hard to find them here sometimes), overall it was fast and everything went as expected, except for a small dent not checked on previous pics, but definitly not something to blame on misinformation or bad packing, amp was very well protected all sunk in foam flakes, its was those dudes at mail service/customs that literally chewed up and vomited the package, amp was working fine, end of story with a happy ending.

5. Moo

Moo Banned

Dec 14, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    I bought a Bag End cab from Michael, now I have a Bag End cab in my home. That's pretty much the whole story :)