Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

brothers and strings don't mix!!!

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by tyburn, Feb 18, 2001.

1. brother was being an ass last night, really annoying ( a typical g'tarist) anyway,, i detuned all the strings without him looking and he just played on with it!!,, stupid,,

anyway,, go upstairs at 10 to have a quiet practice,, to find wobbly bit's of metal where my once perfect strings were,,arrh,, started to tune them all back in,, but couldn't get the E right,, still can't

it sounds,, well not like it was 2 hours before the event,,

very dull, flat, hollow,, and it buzzes without hitting any fret,, i'm gonna castrate him,, so i've had to ordered some new strings

the strings i had on were those 45-105 d'angelo ss,, i didn't like them from the start,, bass tech put em on when i got some work done,,,((he just cut a brand new pair of elites off((british)),, so i've ordered some elites 45-105 ss and hopefully they'll come by monday got a lesson at 5

has this happened to anyone else??,,,,,,i'm gonna keep them,, boil them and see if i can return them to there once shining glory,, the cost me £15

:D