1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Brought High + Low Pass Filter(Side Jacks)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by PraiseBassing, May 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PraiseBassing

PraiseBassing Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    California
    Price:
    $140
    1ED3815C-D156-424D-B03C-EA2B62A3E129.jpeg EC65A81F-1A80-473A-912B-8D00B15D3D18.jpeg Up for grabs is a Broughton High + Low Pass Filter with side jacks. Works perfect, great pedal that can protect your speakers and clean up your tone! Only selling because I have replaced it with the top jacks version. Velcro attached to bottom.
    $140 shipped conus.
    May trade for certain isolated power supplies.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  2. grimmchaos

grimmchaos

Nov 22, 2007
    Albany, NY
    I'm tempted to buy this back from you... since I am currently building a pedal board again.....

3. PraiseBassing

PraiseBassing Supporting Member

Mar 6, 2017
    California
    Have been in conversation with a few so far. Send me a message if you decide to pull the trigger.

4. Rock Salad

Rock Salad

Jun 30, 2018
    Tulsa, Ok. USA
    Doesn't say "SOLD,"
    Still for sale?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021