For Sale/Trade Broughton and Unobtanium…broughtobtanium? Unobroughtium?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Rumblefisher, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Price:
    200-400
    United States
    Good morning all. This is a first draft post just to get some things out there…I will come back and refine both the listing and pricing if my ‘off the cuff’ numbers are off. In the words of Mario 64… Here we gooooo:

doc Lloyd la2a: brand new. I have 2. Why? Because I’m touched in the head. Or I got one in a trade. Or both…definitely both. $1050

Broughton studio one: excellent ++. Light swirls in the clear coat, inevitable with any kinds of use. Got this one in a trade maybe 3 years ago. $400 —> $380

Broughton studio boost mini x 2: brand new. Got these on the last drop…never used bc I had the studio 1 and a boost. I think I bought them bc i had to uncrush some dreams. Would like to sell as a pair….phenomenal at the beginning and end of the chain. $315

Diamond BCP-1: excellent. No dings/dents. Clear cost swirling. I had one of these for a decade, sold it, regretted it, bought another here for 225 or 250…something like that. Anyway, I then spent a lot…a loooooot on a cali, so I never really ended up using this. Do you guys see a theme here?! $200

Electronix Submarine: very good. Typical Checking of graphic, but not flaked off. Not sure I wanna sell this, very tough to replace. Trying to stay true to my newfound minimalist mindset. Yeah right. $200.

I probably have some more things, will update this list as I remember. Also will look at recent sales to see if my pricing is ridiculous and I will adjust accordingly.

As far as trades:
    Audiokinesis cabs
    Lane poor pickups
    My old copper spaceman mercury iii…pipe dream

Olinto
    Alleva
    Stenback
    Wal mk iii

I have basses, tube pres, and cabs to add to the right trade, and we can always smooth out the rest with cash :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    31HZ, Lowendtech, MT Hope and 8 others like this.
  2. Gorilla Monsoon

Gorilla Monsoon Magician...Can turn a car into a driveway... Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2022
    The Swamp
    Pm on the Studio Boost.

Jett Litt and Rumblefisher like this.
  3. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Studio one on hold…

edit: sold for 380

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
  4. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    The two-knob Studio Boost is not up for grabs?

5. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    im holding on to the one for now…I should take a different photo as I’ve gotten a few messages about it ! It plays nicely with my cali.

NKBassman likes this.
  6. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Dla2a on hold

31HZ likes this.
  7. Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Dla2a sold