1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Broughton L+HPF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bonin in the boneyard, Jan 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    $140
    Combination low-pass filter / high-pass filter. Sounds and works great, but solves a problem I no longer have. EXCELLENT condition: mint on top, minor scratches on the bottom. No velcro or residue. Price includes shipping anywhere in the US.

From Josh's description:

It consists of two sallen-key type filters, both with a butterworth response. The LPF and HPF knobs control the -3dB frequency of the filters. The LPF ranges from 20k to 330 Hz, and the HPF ranges from 25 to 190 Hz. Additionally, there is a gain stage that varies from 0 dB (unity) up to +20 dB. It is a true bypass type pedal. It can be powered by a DC supply ranging from 9V to 24V, with about a 10mA current draw.
    More details from the Broughton Audio website here.

If you'd like, I can thrown in a 9V adapter that I doctored to work with it (I opened it up and swapped the wires to make it center negative--it works fine).

IMG_20180106_094525.

2. Dminor7

Dminor7

Jun 17, 2016
    PM'd

3. Sale pending...

4. ...And SOLD.

Thanks, Aaron!