SOLD Broughton Svpre, Fliptop & Locust Star

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by laklandfan07, Sep 20, 2021.

1. laklandfan07

laklandfan07 Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Price:
    123-456
    Canada
    6CB737A1-F7ED-4DFD-87E3-D6A8F561656F.jpeg So it would seem my Broughton love has come to a close. It was fun collecting and trading but its time to let these bad boys go!

Would rather keep these guys in Canada (just simpler) and as such are priced in CAD but USD prices are also listed.

Locust Star - $239 ($185 USD)
    Fliptop - $229 ($175 USD)
    Sv-Pre - $229 ($175 USD)

EDIT: these prices aren’t inclusive of shipping, please let me know where you are and will price it out at buyers expense

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    Autonomous, TOGNA, gh0st42 and 5 others like this.
  2. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    My inbox is full (I think I need to reup my subscription)..ill take locust. Will need to clean out inbox to send PM!

TXBassTone likes this.
  3. TXBassTone

TXBassTone Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2020
    San Antonio, Texas
    I was about to send a PM about the Locust Star, but since you commented here so fast, I will let you take care of it.

MT Hope and Rumblefisher like this.
  4. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    PMd on the Flip Top.

5. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

ok

6. laklandfan07

Apr 4, 2014
    just an update all pedals are currently sold pending payment! have let 2nd and third people in line know already!

7. laklandfan07

Apr 4, 2014
    haha I guess I shouldn't say close. have all the love in the world for these, just everything these guys do is either built in my studio (SVT's or B15's) or my HX stomp can get me 99% of the way there for live. Super appreciative of your Fliptop being my first!

Lowendtech likes this.
  8. laklandfan07

Apr 4, 2014
    all pedals sold, thanks all!

9. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    I literally posted within like 30 seconds of this thread going live, still didn't get it :(

morrisonhendrix likes this.
  10. TXBassTone

TXBassTone Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2020
    San Antonio, Texas
    What!?! I purposely didn’t even PM him because I saw how quickly you posted here!

Rumblefisher likes this.
  11. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

not the seller so I dunno what went down...but you said your inbox was full so I imagine the seller sold to someone they were able to communicate with.

12. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not the seller, so I don't know how it went down, but just cause someone posts or writes to you fastest doesn't mean they got it. All sorts of things come into play when a seller has something that is easy to sell. Could be anything from a local person reached out to save shipping/do in person cash deal to an old trade partner reaching out at the same time to even not wanting to sell to someone who might flip it for a higher price. Even the first poster might have offered a lower price that was rejected or asked to pay with a service that the seller isn't into. It's noble to play by gentlemen's rules of he was here first, but factors...

TXBassTone likes this.
  13. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    Well, I didn't respond as fast as you, and while I don't know what happened, I expected some sort of response, good or bad, but never got one. Besides expressing wanting to buy a pedal, I asked a question. As a seller, I make it a point to answer all the PMs I receive.

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 28, 2021