1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Browne Bass 6 string FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Brian Reihms, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Reihms

Brian Reihms Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Hard drafting this one up :rollno:, but real world things need taken care of. Very sweet playing, sounding, balanced, not to mention inspiring to look. Bass is in same new condition when I received it from the man.

Here's the thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400842&highlight=browne+gnome

Serial Number
    011108-13

36" scale (but you wouldn't know it) and 9.5 lbs.

Body: Honduran mahogany core, padouk top with maple accent stripe, canary back with maple accent stripe, canary center block front and padouk center block back, maple center block stripes

Neck: Quarter-sawn Hardrock maple, Pau Ferro fingerboard with padouk side stripes, padouk headstock veneers

Electronics: 2 Nordstrand DC 6 string pickups, and an Aguilar OBP-2 2 band preamp, Volume, Blend, Treble, Bass

Hardware: Black Hipshot aluminum A style bridge, Black Hipshot Ultralite tuners, and black Hipshot O-ring knobs.

Gig bag and certificate of authenticity will be included.

$2900.00 and I will cover shipping/insurance in lower 48. Paypal okay. No trades please.

Thanks!

2. Brian Reihms

Jul 16, 2005
    PMs answered.

3. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    One or two strings/inches less and I'd be in real trouble...
    Best of luck with the sale. It hurts to see people having to sell Mike's basses.

4. Brian Reihms

Jul 16, 2005
    Thanks and yep it does.

PM answered.

5. Brian Reihms

Jul 16, 2005
    On hold, sale pending. Thanks John!

6. Brian Reihms

Jul 16, 2005