Brownsville Acoustic/Electric w/TKL Hardshell case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JoeDaddio, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Alright guys, I'm really just checking this out... testing the waters, as others so graciously put it ;)

Anyway, Ive got a relativeley new Brownsville acoustic/electric bass with a TKL hardshell case for sale. I bought the bass new for about $220 from Sam Ash less than a year ago, and I rarley use the thing. Along with it is a TKL case, which is listed on there site for $155, but I paid $120 for it.

I'd prefer to sell this to someone living in the Orange County, Riverside, or LA area, as I could drop it off, or you could pick it up.

So make me a reasonable offer. If you really want it, and do not live nearby, I'll find out how much shipping would be, and let you know ;)

The bass plays well, although it is gigantic. I had a very hard time finding a case for it because ofits size. But, I'm assuming that its because of its size, it is relatively loud. The E string is a little buzzy, but the action is super low. I'm assuming that you can get a little bit taller of a bridge to fix this. I always meant to, but I rarley use it. Everything is in terrific condition, and if possible I will get some pics up. I can remember one small blemish on the front, near the neck.

So drop me a line or send me a PM. My email is

Thanks guys,