1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Brownsville Acoustic/Electric w/TKL Hardshell case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JoeDaddio, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Alright guys, I'm really just checking this out... testing the waters, as others so graciously put it ;)

Anyway, Ive got a relativeley new Brownsville acoustic/electric bass with a TKL hardshell case for sale. I bought the bass new for about $220 from Sam Ash less than a year ago, and I rarley use the thing. Along with it is a TKL case, which is listed on there site for $155, but I paid $120 for it.

I'd prefer to sell this to someone living in the Orange County, Riverside, or LA area, as I could drop it off, or you could pick it up.

So make me a reasonable offer. If you really want it, and do not live nearby, I'll find out how much shipping would be, and let you know ;)

The bass plays well, although it is gigantic. I had a very hard time finding a case for it because ofits size. But, I'm assuming that its because of its size, it is relatively loud. The E string is a little buzzy, but the action is super low. I'm assuming that you can get a little bit taller of a bridge to fix this. I always meant to, but I rarley use it. Everything is in terrific condition, and if possible I will get some pics up. I can remember one small blemish on the front, near the neck.

So drop me a line or send me a PM. My email is lovewentmad@hotmail.com

Thanks guys,

joe

2. Bump... bum.

joe