1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Brtiney Spears underground project

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by reasonbass, Nov 26, 2003.

1. "Jagermiester"? D'you mean "Jägermeister"?

2. Yeah, but i don't know how to make it like that.:confused: :D

wait..I can just copy and paste it from how you typed it...thanks!

3. You're Welcome! :)

And to the actual subject of this thread:
    That's a very interesting interpretation of the BS classic! Even better than the Travis version!
    Thanks for making me laugh! :D

4. Amusing.:)

5. Amusing,and the quality wasn;t that bad.

6. nbw

nbw

Nov 10, 2003
    Arlington Texas
    classic! :bassist:

lol

7. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Great, now I have to pick up my computer room!!!

I never thought I would be moshing around to a Britney Spears song!!
    I broke my monitor, put a few holes in the walls. My poor dog jumped into my one man mosh pit, now he's got a black eye. I busted my bass over my amp.

How am I going to explain this to my wife?? :(

It's about time Britney gave up pop for metal!! :p

8. There was a contest a few years ago (!) on the Dutch radio channel 3FM, where ANY band could play ANY style, as long is it was a cover of BS. Really ANYthing was allowed: death metal (including grunts), rap, bluegrass, electro, punk, you name it. At that time I was in a stoner rock type-a-thing band, and we considered playing BS. We had some pretty good laughs back then.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Uhhhhhghgghhghhgal;skjfl;dsjkfkajoeiuepouopdjammitallltoaposdifuhell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always said if I heard one more band who thought it was just frikkin' hilarious to cover a britney spears song, I'd explode... so as promised...

*explodes*

There, I hope they are happy. I mean... Wow, how original. A britney spears cover, never been done before. Way awesome dudes. :bassist: :rolleyes:

10. I like this song.