SOLD Brubaker MJXSC 5 - like new!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DaymonJ11, Mar 29, 2018.

1. DaymonJ11

DaymonJ11 Commercial User

Feb 24, 2011
    Denver, Colorado
    Price:
    $550
    Strings:
    Here’s my Brubaker Brute MJXSC 5 in flat black! This bass is basically new. I ordered it earlier this year, expecting to use it while tracking several heavy metal tracks, and nothing ever happened with that, so, it’s sat.

As you can see from the pics, the bass itself is in really good shape, practically new. It’s got maybe 2-3 hours of play time on it total. There’s really nothing on it or wrong with it.

I had intended on changing the electronics and never got around to it, so, these are the stock Brubaker electronics. But, they sound really, really nice. Nice growly middy tone. They’re actually pretty solid. With a better preamp they’d really come alive.

It’ll probably need a setup and some fine tuning once you get it. But, it’s a nice bass, at a great price. These run about $850 new. This comes in a non standard gig bag and price includes shipping.

Specs are included in the pics. Basics are:

Maple neck w rosewood board
    Ash body
    34” scale
    10.2lbs

I would prefer an outright sale, but, would entertain the right trade value is $600

Attached Files:

MycooLeeyun likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022