1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Brubaker Phoenix Custom 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cjp3044, Jul 20, 2017.

1. cjp3044

cjp3044

Oct 10, 2008
    Clovis, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Brubaker Custom Phoenix 5

Handmade in the USA

Specs: Maple body and neck, Ebony board, custom matte green finish with matching headstock, pickups and knobs. Bartolini pickups and NTMB 3 band preamp with volume/pan/bass/mids with two centers/treble, active passive on the volume control, three position coils selector with dualcoil/dualcoil, dual bridge/single neck and single/single for a wide variety of tones. Hipshot hardware, brass nut, recessed Dunlop straplocks. I'd guess the weight is around 10 lb. Lightly used, in very good condition. Easily sets up nice and low for effortless playability. It can be set up higher too ;). With original Brubaker hardshell case. Well below it's original street price.

IMGP0953.JPG IMGP0952.JPG IMGP0954.JPG IMGP0955.JPG IMGP0956.JPG IMGP0957.JPG IMGP0959.JPG IMGP0962.JPG IMGP0963.JPG IMGP0965.JPG IMGP0966.JPG

phillipkregg, DaymonJ11 and robinunit like this.
  2. StevieM

StevieM

May 10, 2016
    Logan, WV
    Wow. Now, that's one sharp lookin' instrument. I really like the looks of the paint-to-match pups/knobs. Lovely bass rig, too. Since I've got on the fEARful bandwagon, I'll never see myself playing thru anything else. I bet it sounds thunderous. GLWTS.