1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Brubaker?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by VoodooChile, Oct 11, 2001.

1. i was just wondering if any of their models are any good. i was just looking at their site and they have no pricing listed so if you can tell me how much they cost it would be nice too. also i saw that one of their models has a coco bolo neck and if i can get any feed back on that it would be great.

2. Yes, I think they are pretty good ;)

Actually, I own three Brubakers--they are all NBS 5 strings. I'm not sure if they are producing any other bass models at the moment, but they do have two cool models in development: a semi-hollow, and a single cutaway. There's about a four month wait on custom orders, but from time to time they have some on sale for a little less than a custom one should cost. I'm not really supposed to discuss pricing, but for an idea of what they should cost, check eBay or just email them. I think you'll find they cost a little bit less than you might expect.

All of mine have the maple neck in satin finish--I just like maple necks--so I can't tell you about the cocobolo neck option.

I just got my newest Brubaker one week ago, but here is a link to a review that I wrote of the first one: http://www.funkycarnivore.com/brubaker.html

Good luck, and let me know if you need more info.

3. PJR

PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA
    I also just got my new Brubaker !!!

(Funky turned me on....)

Here's mine: ( yea...that's a cocobola board )

[​IMG]

-Peter