Bryan Beller (Mike Keneally, Steve Vai) solo album info

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ian Perge, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    Anyone who knows me knows I'm pretty much a whore for Bryan Beller, who’s recorded with Mike Keneally & Beer For Dolphins, Mullmuzzler, Steve Vai, Z, etc., so I thought I'd pass along the latest information.

Beller's solo debut, "View" will be released on October 28th via several online distributors such as CDbaby, Amazon, Guitar 9 and other through Beller's new label, Onion Boy Records (according to Beller, this is due to both his perfectionist nature and the timetable involved - no label he talked to could have the CD out by his Taylor Guitar Clinic tour this fall).

A few factoids about the recording;

Recorded and mixed by Nick D'Virgilio at Lawnmower and Garden Supplies Studio (yes, the Lawnmower studio where Kevin Gilbert used to record)

Guitar: Mike Keneally, Rick Musallam, Griff Peters, Yogi
    Drums: Joe Travers, Toss Panos
    Keyboards: Jeff Babko, Mike Keneally, Bryan Beller
    Percussion: Fausto Cuevas, Tricia Steel
    Lead vocals: Colin Keenan, Bryan Beller
    Backing vocals: Rick Musallam, Wes Wehmiller, Mike Keneally, Nick D'Virgilio
    Bass: Bryan Beller, Wes Wehmiller

Bear Divide
    Seven Percent Grade
    Supermarket People
    Get Things Done
    Eighteen Weeks
    See You Next Tuesday

Sample Tracks:

Seven Percent Grade
    Guitar - Rick Musallam
    Piano - Mike Keneally
    Drums - Joe Travers
    Bass - Bryan Beller

See You Next Tuesday
    Baritone guitar - Mike Keneally
    Drums - Toss Panos
    Bass - Bryan Beller

Updated "View" page here - revised website and Onion Boy site coming October 1st.
  2. Cool to see another Beller fan here. He is definately too little known- fab player and good guy.
  3. beermonkey

Sep 26, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    Beller is an animal. Go follow them links in the first post of this thread and give Seven Percent Grade and See You Next Tuesday a listen.

I have heard the entire album already, being friends with The Man helps. It's abso-figgin-lutely amazing. I can't comment further on it right now, as per Beller's request. You just wait and see.