Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Bryan R. Tyler

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Bryan R. Tyler, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Feedback for Bryan R. Tyler.

2. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Extremely good buyer, dispite a few minor troubles on my side. GREAT deal!

3. tappel

tappel

May 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I did one transaction with Bryan (he was buyer) and it went perfectly. He also followed up with an email letting me know that he was satisfied, which many people don't take the time to do.

Tom

4. LoJoe

LoJoe

Sep 5, 2002
    Concord, NC USA.
    He bought a video from me. Fast payment, and as mentioned, a follow-up note to let me know he got the shipment and was satisfied. Thumbs up!

5. rnlytton

rnlytton

May 23, 2003
    Naples, FL
    I bought Bryan's Hill Custom fretless 6-string. Bryan knows how to select his custom features. The bass is gorgeous and very functional.

Bryan was an absolute pleasure to deal with. All of my questions and concerns were answered promptly. Bryan followed up after the sale to make sure I was happy with the bass.

BRYAN IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :hyper:

6. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Thanks to Bryan... I'm sittin' at my computer listening to some of the tastiest bass lines/tones/grooves my ears have heard....

He had an extra copy of "Matt Garrison Live" (CD/DVD).

It showed up today, 2 days earlier then he said... and 2 weeks earlier then I expected :bassist: (I told Brian I needed till a week from tomorrow to actually send out payment).

Thanks Bryan!

7. Bass Kahuna

Bass Kahuna

Dec 3, 2002
    West Lafayette, Indiana
    Luthier, Custom Builder
    I purchased a barely used BMax preamp from Bryan. Great email communication and quick shipment. :p

I love the pre-amp, it really made a huge difference in my sound.

Thanks Bryan!

:^)~

-Grandon-

8. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Bryan is a great guy to deal with. He recently bought an Avatar cabinet from me. Paid quickly and followed up with a note that he'd received it.

Again, he's a pleasure to deal with.

dcr

9. Hi there. I sold Bryan a Conklin GTBD a couple of years back.... a very easy guy to deal with.

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Brad (VintageBT6Lover) posted this as a reply in the thread I started for him (I purchased an Elrick Classic singlecut six-string from him), so I figured I'd repost it here.

11. A big thanks to Bryan.

I needed a set of Dunlop strap buttons, He had and extra set and sent them to me free of charge. Didnt even ask for shipping.

Folks like Bryan make this a great place, and Im certain that Id deal with Bryan anytime, based on this deal, that he gained nothing from.

Thans Bryan.

12. BigRed

BigRed

Apr 1, 2004
    Palestine, TX
    I've done a couple of transactions with Bryan and he's a first class trader. I highly recommend.