Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

bsx allegro eub fs/ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tony moore, Oct 13, 2003.

1. hey guys,

i traded/bought this from basso profoundo a few months ago thinking i could use something more portable. well, the reality is i'm only gigging a couple times a month and i'd just rather bring the old doghouse. i researched eub's for a couple months and found this the most attractive for a solid body eub. it has a more natural violin shape and the finish is beautiful. one the coolest features is that is has a neck tilt so you can change the action really easy. it plays and sounds fantastic! it has a piezo bridge and a bartolini 4 band preamp and is a standard 3/4 (42") scale. it comes with a gig bag and the stand in the pic. it's currently strung with thomastik's and i'll also include a set of obligato's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

$1200 shipped or i'll also consider trades for/towards a 5 string stingray (nat or burst finish), maple necked jazz or skyline jo (nat or burst finish) or an epi jack casady (burst or black finish).

thanks!

tony
    tony@moorelab.com

2. bobaloo

bobaloo

Aug 26, 2001
    Newport News, Va.
    Hi, I have a Fender American Jazz Deluxe 5 in Crimson Transparent with Maple Board in like new condition with hang tags and Fender case. I'd be interested in trading mine and some cash for the EUB.