bsx allegro eub fs/ft

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tony moore, Oct 13, 2003.

1. hey guys,

i traded/bought this from basso profoundo a few months ago thinking i could use something more portable. well, the reality is i'm only gigging a couple times a month and i'd just rather bring the old doghouse. i researched eub's for a couple months and found this the most attractive for a solid body eub. it has a more natural violin shape and the finish is beautiful. one the coolest features is that is has a neck tilt so you can change the action really easy. it plays and sounds fantastic! it has a piezo bridge and a bartolini 4 band preamp and is a standard 3/4 (42") scale. it comes with a gig bag and the stand in the pic. it's currently strung with thomastik's and i'll also include a set of obligato's.

$1200 shipped or i'll also consider trades for/towards a 5 string stingray (nat or burst finish), maple necked jazz or skyline jo (nat or burst finish) or an epi jack casady (burst or black finish).

2. bobaloo

Aug 26, 2001
    Newport News, Va.
    Hi, I have a Fender American Jazz Deluxe 5 in Crimson Transparent with Maple Board in like new condition with hang tags and Fender case. I'd be interested in trading mine and some cash for the EUB.