1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

SOLD BSX Allegro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by engedi1, Oct 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. engedi1

engedi1

Sep 16, 2005
    Nashville
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hello. For sale is my BSX Allegro. I am the 2nd owner, but it has been well cared for by me and the prior owner. I love this bass but I overextended myself to buy it. This bass is in wonderful condition, having been setup by Dino who makes them, a couple of years ago. It has only been used for a few recording sessions since I got it (I am the second owner) and it works perfectly. Action is very low, it currently has Corelli TX's on it, which bow and pizz like a dream. These strings have maybe 10 hours of playing time and are brand new essentially. The E string is the Stock D'adarrio which I liked better than the Corelli E, so it's just G-A that have the Corelli's. This bass has the detachable neck and electronics are in perfect working order. The case will be included, the bow in the pics is not.

Free Shipping CONUS only, if you are outside the CONUS and simply must have this bass contact me and we can figure out the shipping price.

Price will be reduced for local pickup as I really don't want to have to ship this. bsx.jpg IMG_1780.JPG IMG_2285.JPG IMG_2286.JPG IMG_2287.JPG IMG_2288.JPG IMG_2289.JPG