Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BSX T-5 EUB for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by drivenmore, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Hi all -

I've got a BSX T-5 5-string electric upright that I'm looking to trade for either a Zon or Modulus 5-string fretless.

Specs (from site):

Upright bass with rock maple neck, poplar body and ebony fingerboard. Scale length: 41 1/2". Multi-sensor piezo bridge system coupled with an active circuit that sounds extremely realistic both picked and bowed. This system features a 3-band EQ, on-board preamp and an individual volume control for each string. Also includes: Hipshot machine heads; tummy rest; detachable tilting neck and adjustable endpin. Comes with heavy padded gigbag. Length: 55", width: 5 1/2", weight: ~12 pounds.

Mine is an amber color that came out so well, they used a pic of it for their promo. Currently strung with Thomastik-Infeld Spirocore Weichs.

I'll also include a tripod stand and a bow/rosin.

Like I said, I'm primarily looking for a graphite-necked fretless, but I'm open to other 5-string possibilities.

Jason

2. bump

3. craigers2

craigers2

Sep 26, 2001
    Cleveland
    i don't have a fretless 5 to trade. how much are you looking to sell this for?

thanks
    craig