1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

BSX T-5 EUB for trade

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by drivenmore, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Hi all -

I've got a BSX T-5 5-string electric upright that I'm looking to trade for either a Zon or Modulus 5-string fretless.

Specs (from site):

Upright bass with rock maple neck, poplar body and ebony fingerboard. Scale length: 41 1/2". Multi-sensor piezo bridge system coupled with an active circuit that sounds extremely realistic both picked and bowed. This system features a 3-band EQ, on-board preamp and an individual volume control for each string. Also includes: Hipshot machine heads; tummy rest; detachable tilting neck and adjustable endpin. Comes with heavy padded gigbag. Length: 55", width: 5 1/2", weight: ~12 pounds.

Mine is an amber color that came out so well, they used a pic of it for their promo. Currently strung with Thomastik-Infeld Spirocore Weichs.

I'll also include a tripod stand and a bow/rosin.

Like I said, I'm primarily looking for a graphite-necked fretless, but I'm open to other 5-string possibilities.

Jason