Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Buddy/Ignore Lists-Questions/Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Ba Gua Tiger, Sep 6, 2004.

1. I was wondering if there is anyway to tell if someone has you on their Buddy or Ignore List. If not I think that it might be a helpful thing to have, maybe if you look at their profile. (I know almost nothing about how hard of a thing this would be to do.)

I was also wondering what putting some one on your Ignore List does (if anything) other then not show that persons post to you. Does it let them send you PMs still, or are they just not delivered? And if that is the case, I think there should be some kind of notification when you send them a PM. (If there isn't already.)

2. I hate to tell you the truth Ba Gua, but since it's been nearly two weeks since you posted this, I can only assume that EVERYBODY ( bar me ) has you on their ignore list. :D

Seems I'm your best friend. :p

3. It would seem that way wouldn't it :meh:

Haha, I'll ask 'Thinking of you'* to post, she is my best friend here, you seem to be my second, though :smug:

Man, when even Paul has you on his ignore list :eek: (I am sure he hasn't seen this thread or didn't have the time to respond, not have me on his ignore list :D )

*but she might not be around for the next like two weeks, might not... :(

4. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Did someone say something? :D

5. Hey, why did I get an email saying there is a new response when I am the last one to post :confused:

:smug:

:eek: This thread is looking like O.T.!

I really do want to get answers
    *PMs Becca and asks her to post if she is around soon*
    but not cause I want it to look like I have friends :ninja: :D

6. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    You've got friends, but I have no ideas about your question.

7. I posted here to see if Paul would answer cause I didn't think that it was something most people knew specifically...guess I was right, and will have to wait for Paul :meh:

Til then.....how many people have me on thier buddy list? :hyper:

jk

8. Here's an on topic thread that may answer some of your questions. Hope you have'nt already read it.

From your second very best friend. ;)

9. I've already looked through it but didn't find out what I wanted to know. I was hoping this could be like the official ignore/buddy list thread for all questions/suggestions that people had.....so far I got to find out who my second best friend here is :smug:

10. ;)

[​IMG]

:smug:

Seriously, I'd like to see your questions answered too.

11. Sorry but those hearts are alittle too much from a guy :meh:
    (a girl it would be cute, a guy...it is alittle wierd.) But with the " ;)" in there...I don't mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul!

:bag:

Please come look at and answer my thread.

12. Don't be worried by that gif. I wanted to get a pumping heart but could'nt find one so that was the next best thing. :eyebrow: :p