Bugera BT210TS

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassclef04, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bassclef04

bassclef04 Bass and Beyond! Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    Hey! Anyone using this cab could give me some opinions and thoughts. I know the ratings on this cab is way over the top and the price is pretty low. Bang for your buck or you get what you paid for??

Bugera BT210TS 1600W 2x10

Thanks!

2. Bugera insists that RMS ratings are pointless with Class D amps. As a soon-to-be Electrical Engineer, I rate conservatively. I would consider the cab to be rated at 800W just to be safe. But, from what I have seen of the design, it looks solid and adequately-ported. I have no first-hand experience with its tone or response, however.

Generally, though, you do get what you pay for, and in the world of bass, cabs are something you do NOT want to cheap-out on. Take a few weekends waiting tables if you have to, but invest in good cabs!

bassclef04 likes this.
  3. Vex Project

Vex Project

May 11, 2016
    I just made a first impressions video over this cab ( and the Veyron T) as I got them both this past week.

4. bassclef04

bassclef04 Bass and Beyond! Gold Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Bronx, NY
    Cool Demo! I went ahead and purchased the BT210TS to go along with my Mesa D800 and so far I dig this cab for what it can do at that price point.

5. Vex Project

Vex Project

May 11, 2016
    Sweet. I feel like I haven't seen a lot of people making audible reviews of these guys. So If anyone has questions or anything they'd like me to try/test, let me know!

6. himluis1

himluis1

Sep 28, 2012
    Florida
    hello there , do u still have the bass cab ???
    im looking to purchase 2 of them for live performance
    gosple/worship music ...
    bass amp heads i have a rumble200 n bh250

7. BassOasis

BassOasis

Oct 25, 2010
    Hudson, NH
    (C) 2022 ASCAP
    Can anyone tell me what this 210 cab weighs?

8. BassBeginer64

BassBeginer64 Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Riverside Ca
    55 lbs shipped - just bought one for home practice - on sale every where for $200 bucks

9. It's 48 lbs. I pair two cabs with a Quilter Bass Block 800. I've used them now for six (loud) gigs, with gigs 7-10 upcoming, and am very satisfied with their performance, projection, and durability. [Actually, I'm kinda stupefied that they're performing as well as they have. I'm hoping that they'll perform as well in the next several years.]