1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Bull Dogs and Bass Rigs (Hartke)!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by robbotbass, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Have never taken a picture of my current rig/rigs. so I got the gear out and took some pictures. Also my English Bull Terrier "Lovie" decided to steal the show.

Hartke 4x10 Hydrive
    Hartke HA3500
    Hartke kick back 15
    My Rack has: wireless units guitar and ears, EQ for in ears, tuner, power supply, compressor for my ears, and in ear module for a little re-verb and candy to my in ear sound.

I'm Sure Larry Hartke himself would be proud!
    [​IMG]

2. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Cute dog. Larry gets on here fairly often...I'm sure he'll love it. Ought to post it on Hartke's Facebook page, too.

3. Thanks Jimmy she's cute but she is a little monster at times! I wanted to name her Hartke but the wife said no.

4. canadian*eh

canadian*eh

Jan 4, 2006
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada
    Uncompensated endorsing user: fEARful
    WOW thats Quite an "Ear Full" of stuff you got there:p Nice setup mate!!

5. you're really particular about your in ears! I've never seen something like that before.

6. I am but don't be fooled! I got most of that stuff in a packaged deal via ebay at a good price. To be honest you don't need all that stuff, but it makes it nice once you can get your ears dialed in! No more relying on the sound guy for your monitor mix.